Jo Shaer

Reaction score
Have you seen this Phil or Colan? HERE PrimePlaces

If your place of business is in the UK, Canada, India or Germany, HERE PrimePlaces lets you add your business on both HERE and Bing Maps. Now you only need to claim or add your business once for it to appear on multiple services.

Here in the UK - and also Canada, India and Germany apparently - Bing Local is now Here Prime Places... run by Nokia

I have managed to get one client verified - it took 8 weeks to get the postcard. We then had to follow a link within an email that told us what to do with the postcard.

His listing does seem to be showing in Bing Maps, although not on the here.com map.

Most confusing! bing_local.png

bing_local.png

djbaxter

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it still isn't working for Canada. Bing allows my city and province and even displays the correct map location but it doesn't allow me to select Canada as a country and therefore demands a US ZIP code, the same thing that happens on the regular Bing Local page. Very irritating.

Jo Shaer

Reaction score
Anyone know a Local product that doesn't have any broken parts? :p

Jo Shaer

Reaction score
LOL, @djb it was a rhetorical question... I'm beginning to think that a working Local business listing platform is an oxymoron :p

---------- Post Merged at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:16 AM ----------

You're welcome, Phil. Suddenly, it was worth spending time trying to work out that horrible site to have found something new to share here - I really appreciate the way you guys send so much info this way :)

Jo Shaer

Reaction score
LOL, Nick, I'm not sure you'll be thanking me so much when you try to use it! :p

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Bing Local URLs Local Search 6
travelincat Bing Local Support? Consultant's Corner 2
S Bing Local Bulk Upload & Multi Locations Multi-Location Issues 1
Scott Rawlins Bing Local Bulk Upload & Multi Locations Multi-Location Issues 1
Ray Litvak Bing & Yahoo Optimization (Local & Organic) Local Search 0
travelincat Country Listing For Bing Local & Yahoo Local? Local Search 3
Linda Buquet WOW Bing LIVE Chat Support - Why Can't Google Local Offer This? Local Search 5
JoyHawkins Bing Local Ranking Factors Marketing 9
MKubot Help with Bing Clean Up Google Local 101 1
djbaxter Microsoft Bing: 15% Of Searches Are Misspelled So Speller100 To The Rescue Organic SEO 1
NickB-Tampa How can I unsync Google My Business from my Bing Places listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
raellovepie Bing Places (Canada) - Add Special Hours Local Search 1
brownaddesign Help with Bing Places - Accidently imported all our GMB listings Local Search 3
hajnasiewicz Bing Places for Business: add Administrator Local Content 4
hajnasiewicz Bing Places for Business Local Search 3
Peter Hill How to get through to Bing support? Citations 9
djbaxter Bing URL Submissions Plugin For WordPress Websites, Software, and Security 2
Andrew Scherer Google's Structured Data Testing Tool axed... Bing's Alternative Local Search 1
E BING - Claiming existing listings causes a DUPE? Citations 3
Rich Owings Bing Places error Citations 4
Annika Neudecker Microsoft forcing Office ProPlus users to Bing Paid Search and Local Service Ads 5
MKubot How do you handle spam on BING? Spam on Google 5
JoyHawkins When did Bing Places Remove the Option to Add Categories? Local Search 5
W eLocal hijacked my Bing Listing Local Search 12
Somsenater Import data from Google My Business in Bing Places for Business Local Search 11
djbaxter Bing Street View car on Family Guy Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
P GMB Verses Bing Places - Can I use the same content for both & can inconsistancy between the two harm rankings? Google Local 101 4
AndySimpson Bing Places - Get our latest Android app, coming soon for iOS Local Search 1
Creativedge Solo practitioner listings on Yelp/Yahoo/Bing Local Search 14
C Directories That Accept Citation Without Street Address? (Besides Google & Bing) Local Search 0
O Bing Ranking Local Search 2
HangTenSEO Adding Managers/Admins To Bing Places? Local Search 0
vivekrpatel Plugin or software for reviews ? Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, etc Local Reviews 3
heckler Bing Volatility Organic SEO 1
Scott Rawlins Bing Listings No Longer Showing Descriptions Citations 0
djbaxter Bing Mobile Friendliness Test Tool Mobile & Social 0
M PPC with Bing Consultant's Corner 7
heckler Increases in Bing traffic referred? Organic SEO 0
Dustybones Why Bing is Behind Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
B Citation Building - Include Bing Places & Apple Maps? Citations 1
djbaxter Stop Ignoring Bing Webmaster Tools Organic SEO 5
Dustybones SMX: Google and Bing have different views on HTTPS Local Search 0
R Bing gaining on search with Google Local Search 1
djbaxter Bing on Link Fixation Organic SEO 1
Colan Nielsen Bing Places Duplicates - How To Deal With Them Local Search 0
Linda Buquet How to Dominate the Entire First Page of Bing #SEW Local Search 2
Linda Buquet Bing it On! Step-by-Step Guide to Bing Places Local Search 1
Linda Buquet Bing Launches New "Places for Business" Dashboard. Can you say Copy Cat? Local Search 27
G Bing Loves Me & Google Hates Me - Ticked by Google Search Results Local Search 7
djbaxter April Fool's Day Bing(nam) Style Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1