david.victor

I entered a brand new listing for a dog grooming business, which occupies a physical location, and only sees clients at this location.

The listing was immediately marked as "Suspended" the second I entered the address. This suggests: a) a computer was involved, and b) the address is the problem.

First question: Might this listing automatically be "unsuspended" by trying a few different spellings or abbreviations of this address in the GMB interface until I hit the "correct" one?

Second question: what tool do you use to verify physical addresses? I've been using this one: Single Address Validation - SmartyStreets

I'm trying to keep my GMB account "clean", and I don't want to get into any automated (or even manual) "trouble", as I have several businesses in there.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

david.victor

Thank you for the other resources. This listing is in the U.S. and those first two resources are Australia-only and UK-only. Streetlayer says the API has been discontinued and nothing happens when I click "Verify".

Thanks also for the suggestion about checking the other addresses around this one. I see examples of all the attempts I've made thus far. We'll see if SmartyStreets gave me the right answer this time!

Thanks again for your help!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert