More threads by david.victor

david.victor

Reaction score
I entered a brand new listing for a dog grooming business, which occupies a physical location, and only sees clients at this location.

The listing was immediately marked as "Suspended" the second I entered the address. This suggests: a) a computer was involved, and b) the address is the problem.

First question: Might this listing automatically be "unsuspended" by trying a few different spellings or abbreviations of this address in the GMB interface until I hit the "correct" one?

Second question: what tool do you use to verify physical addresses? I've been using this one: Single Address Validation - SmartyStreets

I'm trying to keep my GMB account "clean", and I don't want to get into any automated (or even manual) "trouble", as I have several businesses in there.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Thank you for the other resources. This listing is in the U.S. and those first two resources are Australia-only and UK-only. Streetlayer says the API has been discontinued and nothing happens when I click "Verify".

Thanks also for the suggestion about checking the other addresses around this one. I see examples of all the attempts I've made thus far. We'll see if SmartyStreets gave me the right answer this time!

Thanks again for your help!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom