More threads by Ankit

Ankit

Reaction score
Dear community member i had a business which i am trying add on google business profile but after verification it got's suspended i have tried 3 times same problem we are an legitimate business and i have gone to GBP community too but every time the ekant answering me and he is not escalated my issue to Google I have provided him all proof of my business utility bill license and signage etc but no help please anybody help me I'm in trouble from past 2 months Thanks in advance

Have you investigated that there isn't a duplicate listing or any other listings with different names with same phone number and address? Or that the business title is reflecting how the business appears in "the real world"?

There are several variables that can affect why it gets suspended, and if Google Support isn't giving you any answers, there usually is something that you have missed, without being 100% sure regarding your specific case, of course.

Have you investigated that there isn't a duplicate listing or any other listings with different names with same phone number and address? Or that the business title is reflecting how the business appears in "the real world"?

There are several variables that can affect why it gets suspended, and if Google Support isn't giving you any answers, there usually is something that you have missed, without being 100% sure regarding your specific case, of course.

Thankyu for the reply but i have checked everything this is first time I'm trying to add my business there no other listing with this no or name and i am not violating any guidelines or anything we are legitimate business we have our all proofs also is there anyone who can escalate my issue and solve my issue the help will be appreciated

Google is suspending everyone right now, just for making small changes like changing hours, etc.. I would not recommend making any edits to any GMP right now

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom