More threads by ashikjibon

ashikjibon

Reaction score
I have a client, they have already verified one GMB page. They will open another new office at another location. Now Can I do create another GMB page by using the same Business name? The address and phone number will be different. Just the website URL and the business name will be the same. If I create another GMB page, could there be a duplicate issue here?

What's the best practice for this?

Thanks in advance.

If it is open to the public and staffed by the business during their stated hours, you should be fine.

This is common for chain businesses. It is not a duplicate since it has a different address and phone number.

Make sure you use different numbers and have both addresses on your website or separate site for each location.

Exactly what @Yan Gilbert said. It would not be a duplicate since it has a different address and phone number.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom