More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while, how are you all doing, hope everyone is well?

I am contemplating starting over from scratch with a new GMB. Reasons for this, since my reinstatement, I am not showing up in the 3 pack for anything which I used to dominate for my area prior to the suspension. Second reason, I specialize in virus removal, data recovery and operating systems but most of my calls are for hardware and other non related work and a lot of this has to do with my domain name which doesn't reflect this.

So I would like to start from scratch with new domain something like "Thevirusremovaltech.com", this way people will know at a glance what to come to me for and this will cut down on spending too much time answering needless calls and referring people to other techs, not to mention will be a plus having the main kw in the domain.

Main problem though will be my google reviews, I do not want to lose them. Wondering if I can do as suggested but still have my existing reviews show on my new Profile and my site please?

Thanks. Wondering if I can simply keep same profile and just change the domain and add new website but optimize the new site for BOTH local and State SEO, is this possible please?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom