More threads by DeanTH

DeanTH

Reaction score
Can you link Local Service Ads to GBP's that are "service area" businesses? I think an address needs to be displayed on GBP to be linked, if anybody can confirm that would be excellent. It looks like information online is limited on this.

Solution
Hi Dean,

Just for clarification, I'm assuming you mean linking for review sharing purposes? Otherwise, Google doesn't require you to have a GPB to run Local Service Ads.

You are correct, it doesn't appear that there is anything specific about the type of GPBs that are allowed to be linked to your Local Ads account, which seems to imply that you should be able to, otherwise it would be specifically mentioned that only GPBs with visible address are allowed. However, I personally can't confirm this is the case as we haven't setup any SABs on LSA. @BenFisher and @TomW are experts in this area, hopefully one of them will share their knowledge and answer your question :).
Hi Dean,

Just for clarification, I'm assuming you mean linking for review sharing purposes? Otherwise, Google doesn't require you to have a GPB to run Local Service Ads.

You are correct, it doesn't appear that there is anything specific about the type of GPBs that are allowed to be linked to your Local Ads account, which seems to imply that you should be able to, otherwise it would be specifically mentioned that only GPBs with visible address are allowed. However, I personally can't confirm this is the case as we haven't setup any SABs on LSA. @BenFisher and @TomW are experts in this area, hopefully one of them will share their knowledge and answer your question :).

Solution
Hi Dean,

Hi, thank you for the response. And this would be for reviewing sharing between both platforms.

From what I recall a SAB can be used.

I think you used to be able to link SAB, however I am unsure if this changed recently where you cannot link SAB anymore, I think the address needs to be shown now to link the profile even if its just for a day or two. - But I could be wrong.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom