patitos

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'd like to know if you can recommend someone who knows with science how to create schema.org by following Google standards. I have some hesitation to create some kind of more complex schema and I need someone's experience.

I have created several times schema of type Localbusiness but in this case it is somewhat more complex and I require someone experienced.

Anyone near?

PS: ofc I'm willing to pay.
PS2: hope this thread it's ok here.

Thank you

cjlocal

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'd like to know if you can recommend someone who knows with science how to create schema.org by following Google standards. I have some hesitation to create some kind of more complex schema and I need someone's experience.

I have created several times schema of type Localbusiness but in this case it is somewhat more complex and I require someone experienced.

Anyone near?

PS: ofc I'm willing to pay.
PS2: hope this thread it's ok here.

Thank you

Can you please explain in deep what kind of schema do you want to create

patitos

Reaction score
How complex are you talking? There's a pretty good tool to create JSON markup - Schema Markup Generator (JSON-LD) | TechnicalSEO.com

This gives you a pretty good starting point to add on other pieces if you need. For the most part, this tool does a pretty good job of covering most bases.

Thanks mate,

I need to add TaxiService schema, in location I need to set "radio-km" and so on, I see examples but I'm not good coding so for sure I will do bad.

Also I have a lot of questions about how many schemas I can add in a single page. For example, my website have a faq page dedicated (domain.com/faq) but also in the homepage I show a the most common faqs, so where I should place the faq schema? in home or faq page?)

Can I have in the homepage:
Organization
LocalBusiness
Website
TaxiService
Product
Faq
??

Because my CTA (form) are in the home, so I'm not sure if I can put "product" in my homepage, because my web got the leads there, in the home not in "domain.com/product1

sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand at least and give me some advise.

Best,

Asen

patitos

Reaction score
I've tried but didn't help. I need to hire someone who knows his stuff. And they are more to get a plan suscription rather than let me hire someone...

Do you know any?

Best,

Asen

Eric Rohrback

Reaction score
Thanks mate,

I need to add TaxiService schema, in location I need to set "radio-km" and so on, I see examples but I'm not good coding so for sure I will do bad.

Also I have a lot of questions about how many schemas I can add in a single page. For example, my website have a faq page dedicated (domain.com/faq) but also in the homepage I show a the most common faqs, so where I should place the faq schema? in home or faq page?)

Can I have in the homepage:
Organization
LocalBusiness
Website
TaxiService
Product
Faq
??

Because my CTA (form) are in the home, so I'm not sure if I can put "product" in my homepage, because my web got the leads there, in the home not in "domain.com/product1

sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand at least and give me some advise.

Best,

Asen

Alright, first on the FAQ schema. You don't necessarily need to put FAQ schema on a "FAQ page" but it does need to be relevant FAQ content. You can add a block of FAQs on a service page or a blog post, mark it up, and then you have a shot of that showing in SERPs.

TaxiService has a specific schema to use: TaxiService - schema.org Type
The JSON example is what I would go with. It's asking for a "geoMidpoint" which uses lat and long coordinates. Then it uses "geoRadius" which will get you the distance from that midpoint.

DM your info for the TaxiService and I'll do it for you. It will take me 15 mins to put together. That's a super easy one that I'll do for you.

Product Schema actually refers to a specific product, so that would need to be on it's own page.

Product Schema is for a specific product, not a group of products, so the markup will be very precise.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P I need a recommendation of a person implementing Schema.org (vast experience in json-ld and SEO) Local SEO Job Board 4
djbaxter Indexing issue: Not Local SEO but looking for personal recommendations Local SEO Job Board 7
Tim Colling 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation Local Search 6
rich_marlatt What Wordpress plugins do you recommend for SEO and Schema Markup? Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
sixthcitysarah Can anyone recommend a Digital PR agency/freelancer? Local SEO Job Board 3
V Facebook Recommendations Mobile & Social 8
H Facebook removing recommendations and ratings Mobile & Social 2
J Recommendations needed for creating a baseline Local Search 4
Lluc Apple Business Register Feedback And Recommendations Local Search 16
TimH FB app iphone does not show recommendations Local Reviews 0
Adam C. Online Scheduling Recommendations - Contractors Google My Business & Google Maps 1
PaulSteinbrueck How to get Yelp to recommend new reviews? Local Reviews 6
ChristianRdz GMB business.site recommended? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
J 2 Websites, 1 GMB Listing, Recommendations? Service Area Businesses 2
Niki Gross Recommendations on Signage Google My Business & Google Maps 3
annatindal GMB Recommendation for #1 Local Pack Attorney opening Firm with other Attorneys Google My Business & Google Maps 4
j_holtslander Agency recommendations wanted Paid Search and Local Service Ads 8
M Which Hosting Company do you guys recommend please? Websites, Software, and Security 40
PaulSteinbrueck Best Practices for Getting "Recommended" Yelp Reviews? Local Reviews 16
Scott ClientClicks Chat software recommendations? Websites, Software, and Security 3
premiumweb Let's talk software. What do you use/recommend? Local SEO Tools & Software 2
dave101 Recommendations on Setup Service Area Businesses 1
J Recommendations for Awesome Search Conferences Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
JoshuaMackens Facebook Reviews Not Turning Into Recommendations Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Facebook Reviews Are Becoming Facebook Recommendations Local Reviews 6
S Recommended Best Setup - Like a franchise Multi-Location Issues 3
Shane Pollard Recommended Best Setup - Like a franchise Multi-Location Issues 3
P Local Search/Digital Presence Dashboard recommendations Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Tim Sweeney What Would You Recommend For Categories On A Chamber Member Directory? Consultant's Corner 3
Tim Colling Screen Sharing tools - What do you recommend? Local Search 1
JoyHawkins Need Your CRM Recommendations Consultant's Corner 10
pbarnhart "Explore" feature in new Google maps makes some interesting recommendations Google My Business & Google Maps 1
BrianRBaker Hi From Oregon #2! - I need a tool recommendation! Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly 3
S Recommend Copy and Pasting Reviews Onto Your Website? Local Search 10
djbaxter WordPress Schema.org plugins: Thoughts and recommendations? Local SEO Tools & Software 1
J Curious what you recommend about dental practice with multiple dentists! Google Duplicates & Merges 4
J Curious what you recommend about dental practice with multiple dentists! Google Duplicates & Merges 4
Chris Ratchford Can you recommend a good agency that specializes in the legal industry? Recycle Bin 3
Brian Cutts Recommends Google Consumer Surveys Local Search 1
D Is this a recommended Google + local tactic? Google My Business & Google Maps 13
Linda Buquet Recommended Local Search Tools Local SEO Tools & Software 8
Hanzel What would you do to make it in the Google 3 pack for "Personal Injury Lawyers" in Louisville Local Search 5
Rich Owings How to remove reviews left by same person for each location All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 21
Chad Fake, Negative Reviews & Reputation Management - A Personal Experience Recycle Bin 0
aalmarusy Facebook reviews posting to personal profile page feed Recycle Bin 3
Don Archer Facebook reviews posting to personal profile page feed Local Reviews 26
M All Users Audience Disabled Due to Policy Violation > Personal Injury Attorney Paid Search and Local Service Ads 2
C Non-personalized results from mobile searches on your phone Help & Support for Google Local 6
Monica Simpson Claiming a personality Google My Business & Google Maps 5
B Flagging Bad Reviews By Same Person - Best Practice? Local Reviews 1