More threads by HRobinson

Reaction score
We have a new location that we thought we could get mail. I tried and it turns out we can't. But we do have a phone number.

How or who do I contact to get a phone verification? It is not an option.

If it makes a difference this is one of several that we have already verified.

I called the phone number but I see that is no longer an option. What is the best way to talk to someone about this? Or is that not possible anymore?

I was able to contact them through Google Ads account. I guess they will proceed via email.

Yeah, they don’t do the phone anymore...

Wow - they don't do phone verification any more? That's too bad. Only postcard I guess.

Maybe it's different when you're claiming an existing location instead of setting up a new one, but I've been experiencing the opposite issue lately - Google won't give me the option to postcard verify but will try to get me to phone or email verify. Alas, neither of those work for us.

Thanks, I did speak to somebody and they said someone would follow up via email but I haven't seen that yet.

Now I have do a live video call. Does anyone know what that is?

1. Video Verification:

Live Video call : If you're interested in Video verification, please respond with the convenient date & time within the next 24-48 hrs .We're available Monday - Friday 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM.
OR

Offline Video : a quick, convenient and new method of verification. To get verified via this method you would need to record 3 short videos with your voice over explaining the information shown in it. Videos can have a file size of up to 20 MB in MP4 or MOV format and respond back to this email by attaching the videos that show us the following.
Proof of your association with your business: Introduce yourself while appearing in the video, showing the business card, utility bill with your name and business address on it, or official document with your name and business information.
Workplace - To show us where you get your work done. This will include your workspace, your business logo, any external signage, the street view and the tools you use. If you meet customers on your premises we’ll want to see your public space as well

Wow - they don't do phone verification any more? That's too bad. Only postcard I guess.
Sorry let me clarify... they don’t have phone support anymore where you call in.

we do still get text and call verification.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom