More threads by Will_GMBEverywhere

Solutions
Reaction score
Wanted to reach out to the wonderful community here for feedback. We got great feedback from the initial category launch, so wanted to come back again for more feedback.

Now, 'GMB Everywhere' has new feature(launched yesterday) that allows you to analyze reviews and other details directly on google maps. See short demo below.

GMBAuditWorking-4x-SmallerSize2.gif

If you have 'GMB Everywhere' extension installed, this new feature should automatically show up. Other wise you can download the extension from the chrome extension store.

Once the extension is installed, you should get a button called 'Audit this GMB'. On clicking it automatically captures the reviews and other details from the maps locally and displays it as a report.

At present the new audit button should :
- Review over time graph.
- Review analysis details.
- Creates google review link
- Get place id and kg id.
- Get knowledge panel link.
- Some additional details.

Would love to hear the communities feedback about this new addition.

Last edited:
Is this tool supposed to work in non english-speaking countries ? I just tested it in France for a few different locations. I get the following message instead of the "audit" button : "GMB categories not found. Use the 'Share' link below to go to the business page to view the categories." Any tip ?

1624479589189.jpg

Hi @Marion , yes. It was designed to work on non-english pages. In cases where you see messages like this, you can click on 'Partager' in the screenshot above and go to the page to see the result.

We though have a bug which sometimes show up on non-english pages, or pages in which decimals are represented with a comma instead of a period. For example, languages in which 2.9 is represented as 2,9 like in the screenshot above. We should adding a fix for this in the future update. With the fix it should work for all pages like the above.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. We will try to add the fix as soon as possible, should take a a week or two.
Is this tool supposed to work in non english-speaking countries ? I just tested it in France for a few different locations. I get the following message instead of the "audit" button : "GMB categories not found. Use the 'Share' link below to go to the business page to view the categories." Any tip ?

1624479589189.jpg

@WilliamA Very helpful tool! I Was really curious so downloaded it right away.
I get the overview of all the categories but have some issues with the reviews etc.

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-25 om 08.53.08.jpg

Unfortunately I won't get the "Audit this GMB" button. Is there something I'm missing?
Schermafbeelding 2021-06-25 om 08.54.22.jpg
Schermafbeelding 2021-06-25 om 08.54.31.jpg

Hope you can help me out! :)

1624479589189.jpg
Can you check this again. We made an update now to take care of the language related issues. Hope it goes well, let me know.

@WilliamA Very helpful tool! I Was really curious so downloaded it right away.
I get the overview of all the categories but have some issues with the reviews etc.

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-25 om 08.53.08.jpg

Unfortunately I won't get the "Audit this GMB" button. Is there something I'm missing?
Schermafbeelding 2021-06-25 om 08.54.22.jpg
Schermafbeelding 2021-06-25 om 08.54.31.jpg

Hope you can help me out! :)
Can you check this once more. We made an update just now which fixes some of the language related issues and also adds a ton of new features. Let me know if it works?

In scenarios like this, if it arises you could always click on 'Delen' and go to the business link to see the result. It should also work ok.

Also, if the issue persist, can I know the language and related region where this bug arised in. I can try to replicate it and see.

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing here.

Hi William,

Very cool tool. Kudos! However, I am not able to see the Audit this GMB button. Also, I am seeing two buttons. Basic Audit and Review Audit. After clicking on review audit, it takes me to the reviews of the business. I am not able to see the reviews chart.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom