Digitaldar

Reaction score
Wanted to reach out to the wonderful community here for feedback. We got great feedback from the initial category launch, so wanted to come back again for more feedback.

Now, 'GMB Everywhere' has new feature(launched yesterday) that allows you to analyze reviews and other details directly on google maps. See short demo below.

GMBAuditWorking-4x-SmallerSize2.gif

If you have 'GMB Everywhere' extension installed, this new feature should automatically show up. Other wise you can download the extension from the chrome extension store.

Once the extension is installed, you should get a button called 'Audit this GMB'. On clicking it automatically captures the reviews and other details from the maps locally and displays it as a report.

At present the new audit button should :
- Review over time graph.
- Review analysis details.
- Creates google review link
- Get place id and kg id.
- Get knowledge panel link.
- Some additional details.

Would love to hear the communities feedback about this new addition.
Phenomenal! Thank you. I like the feature "Average number of reviews given by people who reviewed this business (from last 600 reviews)" - but I'm not aware of that being a factor - do you know if it is? It helps me understand the legitimacy of reviews but given the spam in many categories, I'm not sure that Google is looking this hard :)

WilliamA

Reaction score
Phenomenal! Thank you. I like the feature "Average number of reviews given by people who reviewed this business (from last 600 reviews)" - but I'm not aware of that being a factor - do you know if it is? It helps me understand the legitimacy of reviews but given the spam in many categories, I'm not sure that Google is looking this hard :)

Hi @Digitaldar, glad to hear the extension has been helpful.

We have given that number as an indicator of quality of reviews. Quality and quantity of reviews is an important factor for ranking. At present Google does mark the reviewer as 'local guide' on the review itself and does provide the number of reviews given beside the reviewer to show the credibility of review. We have given this number as an indicator of quality of reviews :)

On the other hand, a lot of the fake reviews are given from dummy accounts and it is very difficult to attract quality reviewers into it. So this helps.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom