More threads by Will_GMBEverywhere

Wanted to reach out to the wonderful community here for feedback. We got great feedback from the initial category launch, so wanted to come back again for more feedback.

Now, 'GMB Everywhere' has new feature(launched yesterday) that allows you to analyze reviews and other details directly on google maps. See short demo below.

GMBAuditWorking-4x-SmallerSize2.gif

If you have 'GMB Everywhere' extension installed, this new feature should automatically show up. Other wise you can download the extension from the chrome extension store.

Once the extension is installed, you should get a button called 'Audit this GMB'. On clicking it automatically captures the reviews and other details from the maps locally and displays it as a report.

At present the new audit button should :
- Review over time graph.
- Review analysis details.
- Creates google review link
- Get place id and kg id.
- Get knowledge panel link.
- Some additional details.

Would love to hear the communities feedback about this new addition.
Phenomenal! Thank you. I like the feature "Average number of reviews given by people who reviewed this business (from last 600 reviews)" - but I'm not aware of that being a factor - do you know if it is? It helps me understand the legitimacy of reviews but given the spam in many categories, I'm not sure that Google is looking this hard :)

Phenomenal! Thank you. I like the feature "Average number of reviews given by people who reviewed this business (from last 600 reviews)" - but I'm not aware of that being a factor - do you know if it is? It helps me understand the legitimacy of reviews but given the spam in many categories, I'm not sure that Google is looking this hard :)

Hi @Digitaldar, glad to hear the extension has been helpful.

We have given that number as an indicator of quality of reviews. Quality and quantity of reviews is an important factor for ranking. At present Google does mark the reviewer as 'local guide' on the review itself and does provide the number of reviews given beside the reviewer to show the credibility of review. We have given this number as an indicator of quality of reviews :)

On the other hand, a lot of the fake reviews are given from dummy accounts and it is very difficult to attract quality reviewers into it. So this helps.

Still using this plugin and loving it! Had a prospect call on the phone earlier today, and within a few minutes, could spot items and push that sale to the next phase. So much easier than what I was doing before :)

Curious if you can add a feature in the plugin to turn on and off without having to go into the extensions and disable it. Other extensions you can enable/disable by clicking the icon in the browserbar, and others have it that you can right click to disable/enable for the sessions etc. It's not a deal breaker by any stretch, just trying to get my computer to do things only when I need them, rather than having it doing the base category scan every time a map loads etc. Thoughts?

This tool is really cool. I am wondering in the paid version can you see past audits and set historic tracking?

Curious if you can add a feature in the plugin to turn on and off without having to go into the extensions and disable it. Other extensions you can enable/disable by clicking the icon in the browserbar, and others have it that you can right click to disable/enable for the sessions etc. It's not a deal breaker by any stretch, just trying to get my computer to do things only when I need them, rather than having it doing the base category scan every time a map loads etc. Thoughts?
Hey Conor, I found a sort of workaround. I pinned the plugin to the toolbar, right-clicked on it, and set it up with the following settings:

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 8.29.11 AM.jpg

When needed, I click it. The plug-in will remain activated on that specific tab but other existing tabs and new tabs the plug-in remains inactive. This works on Chrome for Mac, haven't tried it out on Windows yet.

Awesome tool @WilliamA !!!

Yup, that's exactly what I'm looking for! Each time I went there however, the "This Can Read" setting was grayed out, so I could never get it to work. Turns out - user error! :) I was attempting to change the setting, but not on an actual google search. So the icon was grayed out on other sites (like here) and I was trying to change the settings. Instead, I had to be on a search page, and then make the adjustment.

All working now - life is so much easier again. Thanks @JeffClevelandTN

Yup, that's exactly what I'm looking for! Each time I went there however, the "This Can Read" setting was grayed out, so I could never get it to work. Turns out - user error! :) I was attempting to change the setting, but not on an actual google search. So the icon was grayed out on other sites (like here) and I was trying to change the settings. Instead, I had to be on a search page, and then make the adjustment.

All working now - life is so much easier again. Thanks @JeffClevelandTN
Good deal!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom