More threads by gray0620

gray0620

Reaction score
Hello,

I've noticed that my business ranking has dropped dramatically at one of our locations. One of the biggest issues I've seen and noticed is that the city I live in has changed its geographical location. When I search for " X Service in X city," it pulls up the map and excludes my business and my main competitors that google thinks we're not in that town or location. However, we do have an address within that city. Needless to say, google ranks lesser quality businesses that are located within this jurisdictional area and not more prominent businesses like mine and our main competitors.

What is your approach to combatting this besides moving your business, which is not feasible now? Should we not even try to go after this query any longer?

Hi Scott,

Clustering is based on the business that has the first position so often the map shifts when the #1 business changes.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom