More threads by KimW

KimW

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I've invited a business owner to gain access to his listings. He saw the invites and accepted them but it says he doesn't have permission. Why would this be?
Thanks,

Kim

My guess is that he's got more than 1 Google account and is logged into both (and is looking at the wrong one).

Was on a screen share with him and he's definitely logged into the correct Google account.
It's a Workspace setup, are there settings that need to be enabled there? I couldn't find anything online about it...?

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 8.07.57 AM.jpg

Was on a screen share with him and he's definitely logged into the correct Google account.
It's a Workspace setup, are there settings that need to be enabled there? I couldn't find anything online about it...?

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 8.07.57 AM.jpg
yes depending on the Workspace setup the Workspace admin may need to turn on "Google My Business" for the user

check this article:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom