More threads by Blueviolet38

Blueviolet38

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm working with a client who used his residential address for his SAB but never updated it to his new address when he moved. His GMB has now been suspended.

Would Google accept that this client 'forgot' to update their GMB to the new residential address and reinstate or should I come at this from a different angle?

Thanks for the help.

I'm working with a client who used his residential address for his SAB but never updated it to his new address when he moved. His GMB has now been suspended.
Did his account get suspended because of this reason or some other reason?

Google might require you to create a new listing if that's the case but I would still update the address and apply for reinstatement on the existing listing first.

@JoyHawkins I have a similar situation with a plumber. GMB is a service area, he had the address changed to a PO box: hence the suspension. We updated to Service area once again and submitted supporting documents: picture of his vehicle (wrapped) business lisc. / contractors lisc. etc.

I have submitted the reinstatement form (have not heard back as of yet)
--
Will Google permit a New GMB listing to be created prior to their decision?

I would definitely wait to hear back first. It usually only takes 48 hrs. Creating a new listing will have a negative impact on ranking.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom