More threads by rgblocal

rgblocal

Reaction score
Business at same domain but with unique google business profiles. Each profile has its own dedicated location page / silo as it is a franchise business. We are struggling to push upwards on all of them (great pop in March, but gone in April).

Competitor ranks one GBP across all three cities, yet our three listings are far behind. Is this a case of filtering? I don't see anything obvious. In terms of SEO, besides review counts, we are similar.

Solution
It wouldn't be filtering if the different locations are at different addresses at least 200 feet away from each other.

Could you share the GBP of the competitor? It's so rare to see a single GBP rank across three cities. I'd like to check it out.
It wouldn't be filtering if the different locations are at different addresses at least 200 feet away from each other.

Could you share the GBP of the competitor? It's so rare to see a single GBP rank across three cities. I'd like to check it out.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom