More threads by RobbertKleijwegt

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm from the Netherlands. I've added a couple of Products to a GMB listing by creating them and hit Publish. They are visible in the GMB dashboard but none of them are on the listing itself on SERP or in Google Maps. What's happening exactly? Is there a delay? I don't get any messages form Google that they are rejected or something. Thank you for your advice :)

Robbert

Hi Robbert,

Nice to see a fellow Dutchman here! Yes there is a slight delay before changes made within the GMB Dashboard appear in the SERP's. Probably some sort of caching.

Koen

Hi Koen, thanks for the swift response. I guess I'll have to wait and see when things get published.
Hi Robbert,

Nice to see a fellow Dutchman here! Yes there is a slight delay before changes made within the GMB Dashboard appear in the SERP's. Probably some sort of caching.

Koen

Usually the delay isn't very long. Are you still not seeing them?

Hi, today I got a message on my smartphone about a failure in Europe Youtube, Gmail and the like so it could be the reason.

Wow, that's definitely longer than usual. Thanks for sharing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom