More threads by StephanieNewton

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just thought I'd share this article my colleague Jamie has put together. It compiles the latest news, resources, and initiatives related to Covid-19 for local businesses. The plan is to update it each week so that people can come back to it and check in on any changes from Google or updated guidelines, and so on.

As well as sharing this, I thought it'd be a good opportunity for others to bring attention to any useful resources they've found. So if you've come across any initiatives or benefits that could help fellow local SEOs and local businesses out, add them down below.

I hope everyone's taking care of themselves in these tough times and I'll look forward to seeing what others have to share!

(Admin — please feel free to move this post if there's an existing, more relevant thread.)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom