More threads by mlaury97

mlaury97

Reaction score
Hello this is my first post so thanks for allowing me to ask this question.

I own a local cleaning service in New Jersey with a brick and mortar location and i am in the process of opening a 2nd location in Houston,Texas. My question is:

Is it against any policies/guidelines to add a new account to my LSA under the same name but for a different state? The business is registered in both states, we have office spaces in both states.

We have a GMB listing in New Jersey Only, we haven't created one for Texas.

Lastly, Can i have my GMB reviews from New Jersey linked with both my LSA accounts (NJ & TX) at the same time?

Image 8-27-24 at 7.36 PM.jpeg

It would be totally fine to open a new account under the same name in a different state since the business is registered in both states and you have office spaces in both states.

However, you cannot link your GMB reviews from New Jersey to more than one LSA account so they cannot be linked to your new Texas account. I recommend you set up your TX GBP before setting up the new LSA account.

Also, you will need a minimum of 5 GBP reviews on your new TX GBP before the account goes live. This number is based on your “House cleaning” vertical.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Sold Out

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom