More threads by ganapathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganapathy

Reaction score
Hi there,
My company Google Business Listing is suspended, due to quality issues.
I don't know exactly, why? I just recently updated Google post and photo (team image) only on the listing.

Details:
Here is my Case Id: 9-8387000033154 and requested to reinstatement four days before with our business signage board.
Link - Update your browser to manage your Business Profile - Google Business Profile Help

But, I am still waiting for review.
How long it will take to get a reply from Google listing support team (in relation to suspended business)?
Anyone can advise on this?

Thank you,

I have received a reply below from Google Business profile team.
The message from the Google local listing team: "We've looked at your account and it looks like your Business Profile is not eligible to display on Google per our quality guidelines. Review our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google."

@Colan Nielsen , Could you please help me on this issue?

Happy to take a look here if you want to provide the business details as well as a screenshot of the info tab of your Google business profile.

Below are the business details
  1. Website URL: Southern Cross Group: Security Company | Facility Services
  2. Primary Category:Security guard service
  3. Phone Number: 1300 557 434
  4. Mail id: info@scgroup.global
  5. Business Address: 4/369 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164
  6. Opened on January 14, 2005.
Please see the screenshot of our GBP "Info" tab.

If you require any further information, please let me know.

GBP Info Tab.jpg

I'm seeing about seven other listings for them in Australia. That would be worth looking into. Do they actually qualify and meet the guidelines with all of those listings?

Thanks for the reply, Colan.
Yes, we have seven other listings in Australia and one in India. Those listings are qualified and met the guidelines.

Below are the listings in NSW, Australia
1.Southern Cross Group: Suite 2, Level 4, 309 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
NSW Master Licence number: 409120438 and we have a physical office in Sydney, NSW)

2.Southern Cross Group (This location is our Head and registered office) : 4/369 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park NSW 2164, Australia
NSW Master Licence number: 409120438 and we have a physical office in Wetherill Park, NSW)
Note: It is our suspended listing.

3.Southern Cross Group: Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
This listing is not verified. We don't have a physical office in this location.

Portmelbourne, Victoria, NSW
4.Southern Cross Group: 14/484 Graham Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Here is the VIC M/L (Master Licence): 79535610S and we have a physical office.
QLD, Australia
5.Southern Cross Group: 1/8 Miller Street, Murarrie QLD 4172, Australia
Here is the QLD M/L (Master Licence): 3370748 and we have a physical office.
WA, Australia
6.Southern Cross Group: 71 Beechboro Road South, Bayswater WA 6053, Australia
Here is the WA M/L (Master Licence): SA40794 and we have a physical office.
ACT, Australia
7.Southern Cross Group: 3/73 Collie Street, Fyshwick ACT 2609, Australia
Here is the ACT M/L (Master Licence): 17502119 and we have a physical office.
SA, Australia
8.Southern Cross Group: 301 Churchill Road, Prospect SA 5082, Australia
Here is the SA M/L (Master Licence): ISL 241577 and we have a physical office.

Chennai,India
9.Southern Cross Group India Pvt Ltd: Chetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600031
We have a physical office and I am sitting here only.

@Colan Nielsen , I would like to share with you that our physical office pictures in relation to our head office (Wetherill Park location) which is our suspended GBP listing.
  1. Southern Cross Group head office - outside picture
Southern Cross Group - Outside.jpg

Southern Cross Group:
SCG wetherill park - outside picture.jpg

SCG Inside.jpeg

If you require any further information, please let me know.
Thanks,

Thank you but again it looks like James is already helping you over at the Google forum.

The forum is run by volunteers. Ask for an update if you don't hear back after a few days. If you try to open multiple cases with Google or multiple forum threads, that typically causes more delays and confusion.

The forum is run by volunteers. Ask for an update if you don't hear back after a few days. If you try to open multiple cases with Google or multiple forum threads, that typically causes more delays and confusion.

Sure, I will ask for an update after a few days. No, I won't open multiple cases with Google or others.
Thanks Colan.

Below is the James' reply in Google forum:
"Your (my) case has been completed and deemed unable to reinstate due to negative strikes. There is nothing more I (James) can do here (Google forum)."

But I can see that my case seems to be "In Progress".
GMP case.jpg

Can you give me your thoughts, answers, or input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom