More threads by wofguy

wofguy

Reaction score
Is it possible to delete a Facebook page via their API? I've looked all through the documentation and can't find anything

This is not a situation I've run into myself, so I also did a bit of digging.

As expected, it does not look like you can delete a Facebook page via their API -that's a lot of risk/liability for them and they typically like things like this done directly on the platform so they know the person completing the action has full admin rights and access. I can't think of a good reason this would be an option, especially one that would benefit Facebook as a platform.

Yeah, that makes sense. Especially when considering they only allow 30 businesses removed from the business manager per day.

Yeah, that makes sense. Especially when considering they only allow 30 businesses removed from the business manager per day.
For sure. I think it's likely more to cover themselves than their users, but it's definitely a safeguard.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom