Janell H

Hi experts! We have a client (a radiology business) who has 12 radiologists on staff. They work at 3 different hospitals in North Carolina. How does Google want me to create the GMB listings for each doctor?

For each doctor, would I create 3 listings (one for each hospital address) just using their name (not the hospital name)?

And if yes, would I also create a practitioner listing for the radiology business that they're part of (radiology business name: practitioner name)?

And then how should each doctor's citations appear in other directories (yelp, etc)?

Thanks in advance for your expertise!

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
So although you can create a listing at each location, I honestly wouldn't. I would just do one per doctor so that you have one listing to monitor reviews on and can have a higher volume of them.

Definitely just use the doctor name.

Janell H

Thank you, Joy!

Which address would I use for each doctor listing? They work at 3 different hospitals plus they have an address for the radiology business (they only see patients at the 3 hospitals).

Janell H

And then I would create the other citations (yelp, etc) using that same NAP for each doctor, correct?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

LocalU.org

Google Product Exert

Top Bottom