More threads by socialadsintexas

Reaction score
If I post weekly or monthly updates to my Google Buiness profile, does it make a difference? By Updates I mean add photos of work and also promotions, etc.. I see some businesses that post zero updates but still show up next to my Google Business profile (not paid). Wondering if I am wasting my time, doing this on a planned schedule.

Thanks!

It does not influence rankings at all, so that is why you see businesses who do not post at all ranking next to your business. But it can help convert users if done right. Personally, I wouldn't post more than once or twice a month, if that, unless you have new offers. I find offer posts are the more impactful when it comes to converting users and getting clicks to the site.

More on that here Google Posts: What We Learned From Analyzing Over 1,000 Google Posts

It does not influence rankings at all, so that is why you see businesses who do not post at all ranking next to your business. But it can help convert users if done right. Personally, I wouldn't post more than once or twice a month, if that, unless you have new offers. I find offer posts are the more impactful when it comes to converting users and getting clicks to the site.

More on that here Google Posts: What We Learned From Analyzing Over 1,000 Google Posts

Thank you very much!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom