More threads by jrobbins

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a "friend of a friend" who is regional mark manager for a nationwide non-profit. They need assistance with Facebook. Their existing page has been delisted, and no one, even at Meta, seems to know why. This has happened to several hundred of the sites. They have been trying to get this resolved since May! 😊As a nonprofit, FB is vital to their ability to gain new members and communicate their programming and services. I look forward to hearing from you and any suggestions you might have.

Hey @JoyHawkins, thanks for tagging me!

@jrobbins, Meta support has become abysmally worse. It has never been good, but it is extremely bad right now. Most support cases are just revolving doors, I think they really just want you to give up, they will request the same info, over and over and "escalate" to different people and often you go back to square one. In a case like this, it most likely is going to require a formal reinstatement request that requires a lot of documentation: legal papers, state and federal licenses and tax documents, driver's licenses, and potentially more.

1. What work to date has your friend done?
  2. How have they gone about corresponding with FB?
  3. Do they still have access to the page(s), but not visible to the public?
  4. Are all the pages managed under a single Meta Business Manager/Portfolio?
  5. Is the original Page Owner of the Business Page's in question, still with the organization?

Without a lot of additional info, my best guess is an individual FB user was given some type of access to their Meta properties and that user has violated FB/Meta policies and depending on the situation, it has affected the business page(s). Also, if there is a disgruntled former employee or former agency that was given Admin access, they have the ability to unpublish, change the visibility, or even delete the page completely.

Best case scenario: if they still have a user or users that are Admins at the page level and/or at the Business Portfolio level that can see the pages, there is a high likelihood of regaining access and restoring the visibility.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Sold Out

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom