Reaction score
I'm running into issues with Facebook Pages for client's with local businesses. I've spent an hour digging through Facebook's Help site and various websites that say they have a way to contact Facebook.

Any idea how to contact Facebook to get the following issues resolved?

1. Facebook won't let us create a Facebook page for each business location using the same name. The locations are part of a franchise but Facebook says we already manage a page with that name and there is no apparent workaround. Help!

2. A business page name was updated when we connected Yext to Facebook. The business name was updated in Yext but now the Page name won't change on Facebook. We need to revert back but can't figure out how to get support.

Any help or hints would be appreciated!

heckler

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the page? We can at least help correct the name with some suggested edits.

I might try and create a few faux accounts to build the pages you need (you may need a new account for each) then share/transfer ownership to your 1 account. They cracked down on the community being able to just add a business like the good ole' days. :\

joedillon68

Reaction score
Chris we have the same issue. Even more interesting is Facebook created the pages for us all with the exact same title for a few of our locations yet we can't go in and create pages for the locations they left out.

My suggestion would be to call each page something like "FRANCHISE NAME of Chicago" and "FRANCHISE NAME of Philadelphia" etc.

Facebook is maddening in terms of support and so I'd be curious to see if anyone else here has a suggestion on how to actually get in touch with a real live human over there. Even Google has someone you can call!

Reaction score
I managed to get some support via the Ad team for the Page name issue. They emailed me from the address: fbadsupport@fb.com. I'm going to try emailing that address for my other issues. We'll see what happens :)

CodyBaird

Reaction score
I've had some luck communicating with support via fb messenger. You just have to be patient and willing to wait 24 to 48 hours for a response.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Issues with managing business pages on Facebook Citations 3
A Facebook page rating keeps fluctuating Local Reviews 5
J Facebook Business limiting me to 50 stores under one page - can't get any help Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
J Facebook Business limiting me to 50 stores under one page - can't get any help Local Search 1
RobertCarnitas Help Needed: Export/Copy List of Facebook Pages Managed Mobile & Social 4
E Re-naming Facebook Location Pages for a Multi-Location Brand Citations 11
Creativedge Is the Facebook page name important for local search? Local Search 1
A Facebook Page Lost Access Mobile & Social 3
aalmarusy Facebook reviews posting to personal profile page feed Recycle Bin 3
Don Archer Facebook reviews posting to personal profile page feed Local Reviews 26
R Joining Facebook Groups as a Page Recycle Bin 0
virens Joining Facebook Groups as a Page Mobile & Social 5
Rich Owings Facebook review star icons show for some pages, not others Local Reviews 5
Jen Currier Can Facebook Reviews be moved from one Company Page to another? Local Reviews 2
Grabgooglesgoogles Changing GMB website from Facebook page to new website Help & Support for Google Local 11
Tim Colling Removing Facebook company pages - a little help? Mobile & Social 13
wra2010 Reviews from the Web Pulling Reviews from Wrong Facebook Page Help & Support for Google Local 4
Tim Colling Facebook Page Merging advice Mobile & Social 21
D Facebook Business Page Recycle Bin 0
V Chatbots on Web page or Facebook Local Search 6
H anyone have experience with facebook multi-location business pages Local Search 2
Tim Colling Spurious Suggested Facebook Page Category Changes Local Search 0
D Dealing with "Unofficial" Facebook Business Pages Mobile & Social 12
James Watt Brick and Mortar client has a facebook page, but not a local business facebook page. Mobile & Social 2
joedillon68 Facebook Location Pages Mysteriously Created... Local Search 0
cleverlyengaged Facebook Issues - Business Page is Invisible in Google Local Search 2
djbaxter Impact of Facebook?s Recent Purge of Page Likes Mobile & Social 0
C Facebook Business Page Marketing 5
C Facebook Business Page Marketing 7
Dustybones Does Google have more verified business pages than Facebook? Google My Business & Google Maps 0
K 2 Facilities - One Facebook Page Mobile & Social 1
Linda Buquet Local Domination + Facebook Pages Rank High? Local Search 10
Travis Van Slooten How Do You Set Up Facebook Pages for Businesses? Mobile & Social 2
Nikki Stine GMB for Gun Shop pulls in 'FFL Transfer Fee' pricing from a Facebook Post. Is this normal? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
V Facebook Recommendations Mobile & Social 6
R Facebook reviews dropped to 0; Google filtering reviews temporarily? Local Reviews 2
H Facebook removing recommendations and ratings Mobile & Social 2
Niki Wrong facebook link on Google business listing Help & Support for Google Local 2
djbaxter Facebook & Instagram embeds on WordPress will break soon Websites, Software, and Security 1
jimmydoubleu Facebook Pixel Mobile & Social 0
E Facebook Disabled Main Account Citations 7
djbaxter Upcoming API Change to break Facebook, Instagram oEmbed Links October 24 Mobile & Social 0
E Business facebook error Local Content 2
hajnasiewicz New? Events pulling from Facebook Google News: Important Changes & Features 2
david.victor Facebook disabled advertising and post-boosting for a client Mobile & Social 4
abbiebeltran Facebook 90 Day Integration Policy Local Reviews 1
fpaschoal GMB containing Social Media like (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...) on Website URL Field Google My Business & Google Maps 2
H Facebook's animation Avatars Recycle Bin 0
Peter Hill Facebook naming convention Citations 6
JohnS Disgruntled x-employee leaving fake Facebook reviews Local Reviews 4