More threads by Kepass

Kepass

Reaction score
Hello. I am a freelance digital marketer.

I manage reviews for a few clients.

I find it really interesting as in finding pain points, punchlines, and SEO opportunities, but.....

It is so time-consuming and boring.

As any of you guys find a way to save time and be more productive with this task ?

I myself used shortcuts in voice to text. But still find myself dedicating too much time for this.

Also Tried with Jarvis, it's fun but not that fast.

Hope someone going to help.

Thanks.

Solution
@Kepass - we allow you to save templates, and are building an AI automated review response. You can have a complete response with one mouse click and adjust it to your like (and potentially save it as a template). Let me know if you are interested in a demo of our review management software.
@Kepass - we allow you to save templates, and are building an AI automated review response. You can have a complete response with one mouse click and adjust it to your like (and potentially save it as a template). Let me know if you are interested in a demo of our review management software.

Solution
Reputation Arm offers a dashboard that will pull in reviews from all major platforms. We have features that allow you to save templates, share your templates with other users or not, email clients for approval on a response if one is required. We also have capabilities of sending out review requests by email and text via manual or automatic campaigns. Feel free to reach out for a demo.

Surfer Local (Localo after rebranding) has the function of quickly replying to opinions, in addition, it supports AI from open AI so the answers write themselves and then you can edit them if necessary.

Surfer Local (Localo after rebranding) has the function of quickly replying to opinions, in addition, it supports AI from open AI so the answers write themselves and then you can edit them if necessary.

I am not a fan of using AI to reply to reviews. You need to be authentic and genuine when you reply to positive reviews. When you reply to negative reviews the goal is to take the conversation offline, while showing potential customers that you care about the feedback. This is the second time today that I have seen you mention this company, do you have an affiliation with the company?

I am not a fan of using AI to reply to reviews. You need to be authentic and genuine when you reply to positive reviews. When you reply to negative reviews the goal is to take the conversation offline, while showing potential customers that you care about the feedback. This is the second time today that I have seen you mention this company, do you have an affiliation with the company?
I also think that using AI entirely in reviews is a bad way to go. I've also seen your recent examples of AI being used for evil purposes.
Here AI can help prepare a response template and then they can customize it.
I am not affiliated with this tool. However today in another thread there was a question about the ranking tool where you also recommended Brightlocal so I decided to update this old thread where I was recommending the tool because they had rebranded 2 weeks ago and changed the name 🙂

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom