More threads by Claudia

Claudia

Solutions
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the Food Ordering option? I had to change the order url for a fast food chain and the majority did not save. If they did save only Order pickup was checked off and Offers delivery gives an error when I try to select it. The error says Your link was not updated. Please try again shortly. Also no option for preferred ordering is available anymore.

1667476591451.jpg

This morning I found that all the URLs were present. However, there is still an issue when I select Offers Pickup or Offers Delivery. Some locations only have one checked off and when I try to select the other option i get the error message Your link was not updated. Please try again shortly.

I did start a thread but my issue was resolved. Click here to see all the details. All 29 locations have the new URL added and I was able to add the delivery and pickup as a option.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom