- Jan 3, 2020
- Reaction score
Has anyone worked with a new mixed-use development while it was being built (some stores open) and setting up a GBP for the entire "shopping mall"? The Business did one and was suspended, so I'm looking for tips on getting it reinstated or maybe start over from scratch.
- Development is still being built
- When it's complete, it will have both commercial and residential aspects
- There are currently 2 shops complete and open to the public (with their own GBPs)
- They do have a website with a map showing the currently developed sites and future and in-process development.
- They don't have an on-site leasing center currently & not sure if they will
- They want a GBP so people know who to contact with questions on leasing, etc.
- The primary category would be shopping mall and the stores would appear as "located in..."
- When the developer attempted to set up the profile, it was suspended