More threads by bailey_t

bailey_t

Reaction score
Is anyone else seeing a complete drop-off of GBP insights? I will provide some screenshots of my clients but I am seeing their data completely fall to 0 on feb 6th and make no bounce back.... or the data just stops on the 6th. Anyone else experiencing this?

gbp 3.jpg

GBP 2.jpg

GBP 1.jpg

Looks like that's across multiple accounts on your end too.

I'm not seeing it here on any of ours. The 6th was a Sunday, so there was a drop for most of our service type businesses, but others stayed strong, and all had their normal rebound for Monday.

If you change from the view you're in and go into the NEW Insights view, then set the from/to month to be February for both of these, does it show data any differently?

I am seeing the same thing on some accounts. Data is missing in the New Insights as well on those accounts.

Just another day of glitches with GBP reporting. It will probably show up and backfill later.

Just like the January 31st data on some accounts. Some of the accounts that were missing data for that day now have data. A few are still blank.

Yes, I have this gap showing up for some clients also. Let's hope it backfills...

GBP feb 6 gap.jpg

It's Friday and I am still seeing the data lag. Has anybody heard anything from Google Support or their listing managers?

1645220414319.jpg

Seeing the same problem in a few accounts. Frustrating when we're trying to show client improvements and Google cannot deliver the data.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom