More threads by Jim Froling

Solutions
Reaction score
I use GBP Audit from Bright Local to prepare reports for clients. Recently one client's report showed "No Data". A sample of other clients showed no such issues so I put in a support ticket to Bright Local. The initial reply stated that it was being elevated to a higher support level. A few more days passed when I received email stating the issue had been resolved :)
Today I attempted to access another GBP Audit report and discovered:
Screenshot 2023-02-09 10.41.47 AM.jpg

:eek:
Accessing "Performance" directly through the listing deliver similar results. With some clients I can see Views and Calls. Others "No Data" :rolleyes:
Someone please tell me this is a temporary glitch.

Any ideas on what is going on? What % of your clients are reporting "No Data"?

Solution
I use GBP Audit from Bright Local to prepare reports for clients. Recently one client's report showed "No Data". A sample of other clients showed no such issues so I put in a support ticket to Bright Local. The initial reply stated that it was being elevated to a higher support level. A few more days passed when I received email stating the issue had been resolved :)

Accessing "Performance" directly through the listing deliver similar results. With some clients I can see Views and Calls. Others "No Data" :rolleyes:

Any ideas on what is going on? What % of your clients are reporting "No...

Any ideas on what is going on? What % of your clients are reporting "No Data"?

Hey Jim! Jenny from BrightLocal here. I can see your ticket has been resolved which is great. If you're still seeing 'No data' we recommend disconnecting your GBP and reconnecting again. As always, please escalate directly to our support team if you have issues beyond that.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom