More threads by Chris_Andrews

Chris_Andrews

Reaction score
So, this is silly but...

I was assigned as manager of a Google Business Profile.

I'm done with the work I'm doing and now I want to be removed as the manager.

I go to my console and click on the selection box next to the business, "actions", and "remove".

Then I get a warning from Google saying:
  • Any Google Business Profile content (websites, posts, photos, videos, etc.) you published for the businesses will be deleted
  • The businesses will be removed for anyone else who manages them
amongst other things.

Since I am a Manager, G won't really remove the images I've uploaded for the business, and won't remove the primary owner or other managers from the business, correct?

It wouldn't make sense for Google to do that - but that's what they say they are going to do - so I just wanted to double double check that I wasn't taking the wrong route to remove myself as Manager. I've imported other businesses, this is just the first one I've had for short term help and now need to remove,

Chris

Solution
Hi,

You can do it in an even simpler way. Go to Business Profile settings - then People and access - click on your account - and then "Do not manage"

You will be removed from management in the same way and no content will be deleted.
Hi,

You can do it in an even simpler way. Go to Business Profile settings - then People and access - click on your account - and then "Do not manage"

You will be removed from management in the same way and no content will be deleted.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom