JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Hey guys,

I know with "smart campaigns" you can show up in the GMB results. A few questions:

1) Is that the only way you show up in GMB results is with a "smart campaign"?

2) Can you change the number in the GMB results to a call tracking number and still keep your main number on the GMB page?

Your_Cedric

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Hey @JoshuaMackens

So it isn't the only way to show up in the gmb results. As long as you are running a location extension you will be eligible to show for them.

There is no way to target them directly but one of the ways that can help you get more activity from them is targeting a radius around "google my business"
1591118523545.png

If you update the phone number within the "Extra information" field of the GMB listing, it will update the phone number for the ads allowing you to track them

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Thanks man!

He is running smart campaigns exclusively. Can I change the number in those?

Cherie Dickey

Local Search Expert
Heya! The number is changed from the GMB listing itself. 2020-07-07_0933

When you change the number there to a tracking number, that number will only show when the GMB shows in local/maps results as an ad.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

LocalU.org

Google Product Exert

Top Bottom