More threads by Janell H

Reaction score
Hello! One of my clients had 2 pediatric dentistry offices that closed/merged after they bought their new practice right down the street.

We already have a gmb for the newly opened practice. What should I do with the 2 old gmbs?

We don’t want the reviews to merge in with their new listing because they have all new doctors (so the reviews wouldn’t be applicable for the new docs).

Should I mark the 2 old listings as “moved locations” and then list the new office address as the place they moved to?

Thanks in advance!

Janell,

You first need to make sure they're not verified by the old owners (so make sure you have access to them) but then you should be able to get Google to mark them as moved.

Hey Janell,

It will on the listings if you have the direct links to them but when you search something on Google it should automatically show the open listing instead.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom