More threads by Belen C

Belen C

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know that Google does not support businesses in Cuba, does anyone knows or have any idea of how to edit a listing in this country.

I have a client with hotels there, and we´ve seen that some of the listings has spam website. Ive been trying to change them to the oficial website by "suggesting edits" but got denied.
Im really curious to know how is it posible that they are able to create or edit the listing being so hard for us that is our business. Is it posible that Google can penalized this kind of websites and take them down? They even use the exact name of my clients hotels for the url.

If anyone have any ideas or suggestions is appreciate

TIA

Hi everyone,

I know that Google does not support businesses in Cuba, does anyone knows or have any idea of how to edit a listing in this country.

I have a client with hotels there, and we´ve seen that some of the listings has spam website. Ive been trying to change them to the oficial website by "suggesting edits" but got denied.
Im really curious to know how is it posible that they are able to create or edit the listing being so hard for us that is our business. Is it posible that Google can penalized this kind of websites and take them down? They even use the exact name of my clients hotels for the url.

If anyone have any ideas or suggestions is appreciate

TIA
I do not know anything about Google in Cuba, but I do follow this guide for fighting spam. Its so important for businesses to fight spam, and it sounds like you are taking this seriously. Good luck. [2020] The Ultimate Guide to Fighting Spam on Google Maps - Sterling Sky Inc

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom