More threads by LocalSEOSearch

Reaction score
Hi All!

We've been having this issue for the last month or so and assumed it was a bug but the issue isn't going away. When you look at our GMB, the logo and cover photo that we have uploaded are not showing up. I've tried to re-upload the images a few times and this will work momentarily but then stop working again. If you look in our photos section, we can see the photos we want are marked as cover and logo photo but it isn't showing to users. Anyone have any ides about this issue?

Screenshots are below.

Thanks for your help!

Hey John,

I actually just added this to my guide this week. There are 2 bugs currently with photos that keep them from showing. First, make sure they are at least 720x720 pixels. If they are and still aren't showing, contact GMB support. They can manually process the photos for you and get them live in about 48 hrs.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom