More threads by Tyler Hammer

Tyler Hammer

Reaction score
I noticed that many of the clients we manage had their photo views flatline starting September 1st. This in the GMB dashboard under Insights. Has anyone else seen this? I copied a couple screenshots below. I have checked at least 20 of our clients and seen this across the board so it is not specific to an industry.

thumbnail_image003.png
thumbnail_image001.png

Hi Tyler,

I'm seeing the same thing, it could be that the GMB Insights data has just dropped. I would check your live listing to see if the images are showing — that's what matters. Give the insights data some time for it to update itself.

This is related to the GMB Post rejection bug which has been fixed as of today.

We'll have to wait and see if the data for image views will be backfilled.

This is related to the GMB Post rejection bug which has been fixed as of today.

We'll have to wait and see if the data for image views will be backfilled.
Thanks @Yan Gilbert . I am not seeing any photo views come back yet. It looks like @Jason Brown said Google is aware but does not have a fix yet. GMB Photo views dropped like a stone - Google My Business Community

Looks like Google is working on it but made it worse from our side...noticed today that all Insights photos data is totally cleared and now says 'not enough data' for a couple of accounts that I checked. Hopefully they are making progress.

Seeing photo views data back in Insights. No backfill though.

1600963116153.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom