More threads by cohentopdigital

Reaction score
i have a gmb profile who suddenly got suspended couple months ago,i think this is because i accidently added address for my business but then i removed it because the profile of the business is a mobile service this is why i understood it is not right to add an address.

after i updated those details i got my business profile suspend.

The business name is: Prestige Locksmith, LLC
Website: 24/7 Locksmith Services Near Me | Prestige Locksmith LLC

i didn't get any responded from my first appeal google and i want to continue the process of the GMB
what do i do?

attached is the last appeal i submitted to google appeal First GMB Appeal
i can provide any validity documents if needed.

do you have an idea how should i approach this appeal with google?

i have a gmb profile who suddenly got suspended couple months ago,i think this is because i accidently added address for my business but then i removed it because the profile of the business is a mobile service this is why i understood it is not right to add an address.

after i updated those details i got my business profile suspend.

The business name is: Prestige Locksmith, LLC
Website: 24/7 Locksmith Services Near Me | Prestige Locksmith LLC

i didn't get any responded from my first appeal google and i want to continue the process of the GMB
what do i do?

attached is the last appeal i submitted to google appeal First GMB Appeal
i can provide any validity documents if needed.

do you have an idea how should i approach this appeal with google?

Appeals for Locksmith suspended profiles are in a backlog, after 6 months on hold. You will probably soon receive an email that the appeal was not approved because the business profile is not verified, it just means Google wants you to verify the business profile through video verification.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom