Igor

Reaction score
We've got a weird thing happening with a client. They have a number of verified GMBs for their physical offices in a few states. For some reason, their virtual care links are automatically being adjusted by Google to the wrong state URL.

This seems like a problematic algo-based glitch. Are there any resources for contacting the elusive GMB support to address this?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

mblumenthal

LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
I have been working on a similar problem and have raised with Google. If you would post in the forum and let me know the link, I will add it to the current discussion I am having. Thanks!

Igor

Reaction score
This issue has been resolved by itself. Support was asking me to provide a video recording of the problem - by that time, however, things started working fine.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Igor. Glad to hear it was resolved!

Peter Hill

Reaction score
Hi, this has continued happening with me. The COVID-19 info URLs and the Virtual Care URLs get changed for a handful of locations, no matter how many times I change it back. So annoying!

Has anyone had success getting it to work or is it just a matter of doing it over again until it sticks?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom