More threads by gwebstech

gwebstech

Reaction score
I changed bidding strategy a couple days ago and theres just no impressions there

Ive checked one keyword and its says not showing due to ad rank but the bids are up to Google, ive not set any bids, im using smart bidding. Ive been running this keyword under a different strategy for ages with no issues, the current strategy is for maximise conversions and the last one was for maximise clicks.

My budgets are double what they used to be so its def not that, so how can i have low ad rank if google are setting the bids? the landing page, ad quality, and everything else is just as its been for months so it cant be any of those things. The whole system seems so difficult to use lately im getting sick of it. Its become an absolute joke

thanks

It's probably just in the "learning phase" since you made the switch in the past 2 days.

And I agree wholeheartedly on the absolute joke sentiment.

Thanks Chris, il lwait a bit longer

im reading about guys who had 50k per month spend or 1m a year contracts and they cant get any support. You cant make this up that such a huge company cant afford support for such a behemoth. I ve written to Chris Brittin i think his name is but i cant see it doing anything

Usually, if you keep trying the "Help" tab in the Ads dash, you should see the option to email or chat. Phone support definitely has become less available, but you can still get the call option too.

And if that never works, the help center link - Sign in - Google Accounts

I feel your frustration, but I've actually experienced support becoming more readily available and communicative recently. There was a lull there a few months back where it seemed to go back into a Covid-like black hole but seems to be better now, at least in my experience.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom