More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
Is anyone else seeing this? I have a client with a bunch of health care centers, and we recently posted that they do COVID testing, and that they will have the vaccine soon. We posted this on Dec 22nd with no issues. I made a few small edits, and reposted it, and it was rejected.

I then removed the Vaccine information, thinking that maybe it was the problem, but, still got rejected. As a health care center, I think I should be able to post about both testing and vaccines. . . anyone else seeing someting similar?

Solution
Have you contacted GMB support about this? If not, I would post the details of the business & the exact wording of the post on the GMB forum and one of us can escalate it to Google.
Have you contacted GMB support about this? If not, I would post the details of the business & the exact wording of the post on the GMB forum and one of us can escalate it to Google.

Solution
Yes, seeing it in dental for both COVID-related posts (not specific COVID "update") and normal seemingly innocuous posts. Been a couple of weeks now.

Deleting and re-posting is working for me. Have yet to contact GMB support.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom