More threads by Jo Shaer

Solutions
Reaction score
Latest emails from Google+ being received by my clients. Add publisher code to your website with a Find us on Google+ anchor text. Then get verified

Website_verification_from_Google+.png

Website_verification_from_Google+.png

Thanks so much for sharing this Jo. So many different options to think about and do. Pity the poor SMB who's trying to figure all this stuff out! Good thing they have you guys!

FYI in case you guys missed it, here's a related post Mike did awhile back.

Google+ Promotes Publisher Tag for Local Listings

Me thinks soon I need to add an Author Markup, Publisher Markup, Rich Snippets and Schema section to the forum because there are so many issues like this one Jo posted that need to be organized into one spot. :)

Hi Jo,

Thank for sharing!

Can this be used to verified each different landing page in case we are talking about a multilocation business with different landing pages connected to different Google+ Business Pages ?

@Mike, from my perspective there are G+ Business Page, G+ Profile and Google Local Listing

And it's the G+ Business page that you link to the main website, then link back with rel=publisher link then.

yes, the G+ Business Page is the one to be linked with rel publisher

G+ Personal Profile - linked with rel author

and Google Local Listing is the one where you verify the NAP you will use on all your pages and citations of a specific location.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom