More threads by Atul Sharma

Atul Sharma

Reaction score
Customer reviews are not showing on one of my client's Google Business Profiles. Only those reviews which were published earlier 11 months are appearing. After then those reviews which were posted by their customers are disappeared. It shows to those customers accounts who have been published reviews of that business but that reviews are not seen on their business profile publicly. The customer already discussed the issue with Google help support but they are failed to help with this issue. Can anyone tell me whats the solution for this issue?

You can try posting a thread at the GBP Forum.

Before you do, check out the following articles:

If a thread comes in without any information, it makes it difficult for us to help. I have stopped asking people to supply information and now using the answer why Google removes reviews. Help us help you.

Hi everyone, yet another person here with a review issue. This time for a client account. The client is in the financial industry - would this impact whether the reviews show on their GBP? The timing of the review approval process? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom