More threads by JohnnyM

JohnnyM

Reaction score
I manage a business with 12 locations. All were set up the same way. All were ranking in the 3-pack. In the last ten days, the most important location has fallen off the map altogether. The 11 other locations are fine. This business operates in an extremerly competitve environment with some nasty players. Does anyone have an idea about what is happening and how to fix it?
I should add that since the May algorithm update the website is doing very well. All the GMB's are linked to a corresponding location page on the site. I have considered if the page for that location is a weight but have no reason to believe it is.

have you published a "covid" post using the option you can see in the GMB account ?

if yes, erase immediately this post. I have done that and until i erase the post "we are closed and open on 11th May" we have been degraded. it is my experience. don't know if it is general.

Have you looked at what the competitors are doing and if someone has done something sketchy that caused them to jump up? You can do some spam fighting and report the spammy practices if needed.

Yes, it's a war zone here. Fighting negative SEO is almost a full-time job for this client. Thanks

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom