More threads by Rclatson

Rclatson

Reaction score
Hi, recently I've noticed an uptick in LSA messages that do not include a phone number or name, at this point, I'd go as far to say that none of our LSA messages come with a phone number. These people also generally do not respond when we reply by message. We are a law firm, so we really can't do much without a phone number since the case reviews are fairly in-depth. Wondering if this is a common issue or just a weird glitch. Thanks!

Hi, recently I've noticed an uptick in LSA messages that do not include a phone number or name, at this point, I'd go as far to say that none of our LSA messages come with a phone number. These people also generally do not respond when we reply by message. We are a law firm, so we really can't do much without a phone number since the case reviews are fairly in-depth. Wondering if this is a common issue or just a weird glitch. Thanks!

Are you a personal injury law firm in Los Angeles/ Orange County by chance?

We've noticed that as well in the HVAC industry. Not worth keeping the LSA messager on. 2 weeks and 11 messages, 1 person replied. We reply within 10 minutes.

I heard that Google removed it a few weeks back. It happens when they communicate through text messages.

The messages are coming in at pretty normal hours and they seem like real people, my theory is they are just sending messages out to a lot of LSA firms and then ghost us if we aren't the first to reply.

We noticed an uptick in call volume when we turned messages on and have signed cases from them so I'm not too keen to turn it off.

The lack of phone number and names started right at the first of the year for us, feels like a glitch to me.

Same here, I noticed last few weeks, Getting message requests and no response from customer's side. Google changed it in the way, You don't even have to be logged in to your Gmail, You can just enter any email you want and send a message. I dispute no response messages and Google denied. Thanks to Google <3

We are dealing with this a lot as well. Our theory was that it was spammers trying to drain our budget. We were getting up to 4 request a day that did not have any contact info.
I am now unsure if it is legitimate customers not seeing our response message.
It would be most helpful and waste a lot less money if they could at least a enter a name and phone number to submit an inquiry.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom