More threads by vibhugauba

Reaction score
I got one of my client ( Caslerdentalgroup.com ) to rank number 6 in Google Maps for almost all his keywords but he does not show up in google 7 PACK. What can be the probable reasons.

More stunning is that a listing ( shannonktolerdds.com ) comes up on google 7 Pack but is presently number 15 in MAPS. Does that mean all listings between 6-14 in MAPS have some issues that google decided to put this listing on number 7 ?

Keywords i searched were
dentist tulsa ok, dentist tulsa and all other variations.

Looking forward for some advice on this.

Part of Casler's problem is 3 listings at that address and phone all competing.
http://goo.gl/maps/ZqOjn
One looks like the Dr dupe and the other an old business name maybe?

I'm not finding your client's site in pure organic. Did you do any link building?
Or is the site pretty new? I'm not good at troubleshooting organic ranking penalties, if they are penalized.

For me checking dentist tulsa, Shannon is F in Google and E in maps.

How can we solve the 3 listings ? I can solve the Dr Dupe by changing the link to his own page on the website. What else can i do ?

On the top when we search for Dentist tulsa OK i see shannon at number 15 and my client at F. For this search term why would google show a number 15 MAP listing in google local 7 pack ?

Thanks for your help linda, i truly appreciate you looking into my case.

On the top when we search for Dentist tulsa OK i see shannon at number 15 and my client at F. For this search term why would google show a number 15 MAP listing in google local 7 pack ?

I see her #5 in maps for that term. Not sure why you see different. Maybe due to being in another country? Do you have location set?

How can we solve the 3 listings ? I can solve the Dr Dupe by changing the link to his own page on the website. What else can i do ?

Right now the Dr listing is outranking the practice listing, so the Dr listing should be minimized to get the practice listing to show.

Check with client to find out the situation. If that other listing is an old name or something, you should mark it as closed I think. Do you have the phone support option in India? If so you could call to have them help you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom