More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Anybody know why I get this error message? I want to test out the Video feature in the GMB Marketing Kit. I'm signed into my GMB. Thank you.

1616424410507.png

Solution
Hi @hajnasiewicz - I've found that some Google services default to the login you're using on the Chrome browser.

Calendar does this. E.g. Say you're logged into Chrome with account X. And you're logged into GMB in some tab with account Y. If you open a new tab and go to Calendar, it will show you the Calendar for account X.

Perhaps Marketing Kit is doing this? If so, try an incognito window.
Hi @hajnasiewicz - I've found that some Google services default to the login you're using on the Chrome browser.

Calendar does this. E.g. Say you're logged into Chrome with account X. And you're logged into GMB in some tab with account Y. If you open a new tab and go to Calendar, it will show you the Calendar for account X.

Solution

I'm logged into my chrome browser with the same login (google enterprise/corporate account) and it doesn't work with incognito either. I will research more. But thank you very much for your reply!

I haven't turned up anything further on this. I'd like to find out where I can submit issues, find out if GMK has been abandoned perhaps?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom