More threads by Kasey R.

Kasey R.

Reaction score
I noticed this morning that the category "neurologist" is now gone. For one of my clients that is set as such, their category is showing in red with this message:
Neurologist.PNG

The client is located in Pennsylvania for reference. I confirmed other listings for our clients are showing in red as well. Cardiologist was another example.

I started digging into more clients and it looks like a large majority of our healthcare specific categories are missing (Dermatologist, Family Practice Physician, Internist, Gastroenterologist, Transplant Surgeon to name a few more). This is extremely concerning since this can directly impact the results/rankings. Has anyone else seen this or know what is going on?

I don't know about you all, but I am leery of ever using the term "clinic" in my keywords or category list. Clinic implies free or cheap to me. Am I alone on this one or do you agree?

That is part of the reason why I am trying to move away from it. We get more search appearances for "urgent care" then our actual keywords - we are not urgent care. Urgent care is usually low cost ... google is making some sort of connection between "medical clinic" and urgent care.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom