More threads by vivekrpatel

Thanks Vivek, you just saved me heaps of time, finding continuous posts software was on my list of things to do next week.

+1 for Publer (Though I've been only using the free version)

are either of these useful for what Google determines to be Chain businesses? Thank you.

Yep CitationBuilderPro is what we've been using.

Yep CitationBuilderPro is what we've been using.
I will look at Citation Builder Pro again, tested last fall and it did not support businesses that Google determined to be chain businesses.

Has anyone tried to use dbaPlatform to schedule Posts on Google My Business? I think the cost is pretty reasonable at $1 per month, and it works with multi-location and franchise brands. You can create an account on dbaPlatform at no cost, but once you want to actually make the post you have to pay.

Here's a demo video on YouTube of how someone can schedule GMB Posts for "franchise" brands (note this video was made in Sept of '18 so the interface has been a bit updated for the better since that time but whatever).

Full disclaimer, I own part of the company and try not to self-promote too often but it seems like a lot of folks following this thread will find it helpful :)

Has anyone tried to use dbaPlatform to schedule Posts on Google My Business? I think the cost is pretty reasonable at $1 per month, and it works with multi-location and franchise brands. You can create an account on dbaPlatform at no cost, but once you want to actually make the post you have to pay.

Here's a demo video on YouTube of how someone can schedule GMB Posts for "franchise" brands (note this video was made in Sept of '18 so the interface has been a bit updated for the better since that time but whatever).

Full disclaimer, I own part of the company and try not to self-promote too often but it seems like a lot of folks following this thread will find it helpful :)
I'm looking into this now David, I have been looking for a solution!

I'm looking into this now David, I have been looking for a solution!
Awesome! If there's anything we can do to help please don't hesitate to reach out. The guys who manage our live chat box (Matt and Egan) are super knowledgeable too, and they're pretty obsessive about making their response times instant haha.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom