More threads by Niki

Niki

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, anyone else notice that Google posts are not being updated on Google business websites?

The last posts featured on Google websites seem to be up to the end of November.

This is a really useful feature for clients that use it, but then has the opposite effect if posts stop being updated and frozen up to November.

Any info about this? I was not able to find any.

Many thanks.

Unfortunately I have not got anywhere with Google support so far. They just manually update the one that I flag as an example, but this does not fix the broken auto-update issue for posts/photos on the websites. Even less so for all other businesses with the same issue.

I see the thread. You are in good hands with Colan. Hopefully Google provides a solution or insight as to why its not publishing.

Latest message from support:

"We found that your Business Profile concern is the result of a technical issue. Our engineers are working on the issue but they don’t have an estimate for when they'll resolve it."

Latest message from support:

"We found that your Business Profile concern is the result of a technical issue. Our engineers are working on the issue but they don’t have an estimate for when they'll resolve it."

Maybe not a priority for them.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom