More threads by jeff_b91

jeff_b91

Reaction score
Hey there!

I have several reviews for a private school that are not posting to their Google Business Profile page. I sent screenshots of the review to Google support and was told that Google will not reinstate removed reviews for schools. I was also told that Google does not accept reviews from "unauthorized" users. Who is an unauthorized user? Anyone on Google? Does this mean that reviews are no longer going to be supported for schools? If that it the case, why are reviews still showing, as well as the "leave a review" option. I've also posted this question to the Google Business forum, and haven;t received anything so I thought I'd post it here aswell.

Thanks!

Google hasn't allowed new reviews for schools in certain countries like the US and UK since 2019. This should be true for your competitors as well.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom